MEP(A) Class Rating Course
MEP(A) Multi Engine Class Rating Course
The aim of the MEP(A) Modular Multi Engine Class Rating Course is to give the pilot a sound theoretical knowledge of multi engine piston aeroplanes in accordance with the visual flight rules (VFR), and to obtain the level of knowledge and proficiency necessary to operate such aeroplanes in a safely manner for the issue of a JAR-FCL MEP(A) Class Rating.
Before commencing an MEP(A) Modular Multi Engine Class Rating Course an applicant shall:
· Be the holder of at least an ICAO recognized PPL(A)
· Have completed 70 hours of flying as Pilot in Command (PIC) of aeroplanes
· Hold a valid Class 1 or 2 Medical Certificate
· Be fluent in the English language
· 6 hours Piper Seminole (PA44) flight training
· 7 hours multi engine theoretical knowledge course
· Ground training and required briefings
Price, start dates and duration
Course price for MEP(A) Class Rating is €3.950 (EUR).
Course duration is normally 7-10 days.
Start dates are based on individual requirements.
Aeroplane rental (PA44) for skill test and ICAA examnier fee is included in the above price.
If you are interested or have any question regarding the MEP(A) Class Rating Course please contact us on info(at)flugskoli.is.
Price in Euros (EUR) is dependent on the exchange rate between the Euro (EUR) and the Icelandic Krona (ISK) and may be subjected to changes.